QSFP-DD / QSFP*4 Breakout
Active Copper Cable (ACC) and Break-out Cable can provide a longer transmission distance solutions for 400G Ethernet Switch.
These are the cost efficiency solutions compared with the use of optical fiber in an intra-rack and inter-rack interconnection.
The best solutions are AI and IoTs devices for 5G Anyhaul applications.
- 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
- 4X SFF-8436 compliant QSFP28 connector
- Hot-pluggable electrical interface with QSFP-DD form factor
- 8x53Gbps PAM4 transmitter and PAM4 receiver
- Low power consumption < 6W (QSFP-DD) < 2W (QSFP28)
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS Compliant
- Ethernet Switch Pluggable IO
- Network Interface Cards (NIC's)
- Data center and enterprise storage systems
- Telecommunication equipment
- High Performance Computing (HPC)