HDMI 2.1 AOC Cable
JPC HDMI active optical cable (AOC) is used in audio/ video transmission and display devices. Use optical fiber instead of copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium.
Our HDMI Active Hybrid Cable is the most competitive long reach HDMI interconnection solution on the market.
It supports HDMI Maximum Data Rate 48 Gbps with light weight, flexible and ultra-small long-term bending radius (20mm) hybrid cable.
With our advanced optical engine embedded.
This HDMI Hybrid Cable provides full HDMI signal integrity, support up to 100m maximum length, plug and play.
No external power required.
- Up to 100m Maximum Length.(Custom Length Available)
- Supports a wide range of resolutions up to 4K@60Hz & 8K@60Hz (color space 4:4:4) 3D and Deep color
- Plug and Play
- Supports Multi-channel audio, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0/1.4 standard:EDID,CEC,HDCP (2.2), HDR (High Dynamic Range),HEC,eARC etc.
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- Reduced EMI and RFI
- Has high pulling strength and compression load
- Has Source&Display clearly printed on the connector for easy identification
- Support 48G super speed
- Hybrid optical cable with fiber and copper wire
- OD : 4.5mm
- Cable length：10m， 20m，30m，40m，50m，60m，70m，80m，90m，100m
- With waterproof option
- Consumer: Blu-ray/DVD, Gaming consoles, Laptops, Monitors, Personal computers, Set-top boxes.
- Industrial automation: Monitors.
- Medical: Patient monitoring devices, Surgical equipment, Smartphones and mobile devices, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR).